Saturday, February 6, 2010

Confession

I have a few to make. ..first being. I can’t stand football. I may be putting it too lightly but I fucking despise football. I don’t enjoy talking about it, watching it, breathing it in at all. Basketball is a different story but the game starts at five and I’ll be working so shit out of luck for me. I’m hyperventilating a bit now because Sunday I’m supposed to provide some snacks for the party. What do I do? Meg you know I can’t cook shit. Premade or order in is the way to go most of the time for me. Do I buy something at the store and look like cop out, when I know all the other sparkles have been slaving away over honey barbeque meatballs and buffalo wing cheese dip. I mean what’s a girl to do?

Cop out, chips and salsa.

Pardon my language.






I have to save my money but i still enjoy looking. I think this summer i want to dress like i just stepped off my boat. crisp, clean, and casual. Breezy and pastel.

Megh

No comments:

Post a Comment