Thursday, August 12, 2010

wants

Megan h is right. everyone needs a vacation. I just got back from Miami and wasn't that a sight to see. locals are beautiful. women with long dark hair to their waist and beautiful men everywhere, yes please. I am glad to be back in kc. why is it that everyone moves to California? don't people have different dreams and the want to d something else instead of following the masses to California. I had the opportunity of living there for a short tome to go to school and it was good for the short time I spent there, but that's it. I just don't get it. if I was to live in a bigger city it would be Philly or nyc, just for the culture only is great.

but if anyone reads this, Megan and I (Megan b) are best pals and write our thoughts down on here, post photos that we love and that inspire us. usually what dream of or wish for. we live in Kansas city. I'm a hairstylist and Megan h is a bartender while attending school to eventually teach inner city children. we usually just do normal things from hanging out, cooking, thrifting and running around town. no one ever believes we have the same name because yeah its weird. we are growing with eachother so watch our lives and listen to our stories.

ill post about myself and Megan h will as well. coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment